Monday, March 24, 2008

Old memories rushing in.

Its Monday already??!
Hate this..sch sch sch.Whn will Dec come.
I kinda miss high sch back home.Sure the teachers might suck but the friends n drama that goes on are awesome.hahaha
Miss my friends a lot.

I think it was last week,two of my old friends started msgin me on Friendster which is okla.Im glad we can actually talk n all still.Its been awhile since I've seen them.These two ppl were in the same primary school as I was in.Old gang..haha.We all had crazy times together.
Yes I'm talking bout u Kerryn n Anna. :)
The old gang=(Kerryn,Karlisyle,Anna,Azreeza,Pui Hua,Christina,Yee Yin,Shwu Teng n Le June..oh me too la.haha )

The first thing we do as we get to sch was hangout near the canteen at "our"table outside the office.
We occasionally get sounded for making noise..hehe typical us.The big loud bunch eh.
Things were nice between us..All the dramas,the trips,the gossips,the outings.Yes I do miss it but we all moved on from that.
Myself,Christina n Pui Hua ended up in another sch so did Azreeza but the three of us we further.
We broke off but its not like we cant talk..yes we're all not that close anymore but they r still my friends.That will not change I hope. :)
Our never ending talks bout which boyband we like who we like..haha
It was Westlife that time..We loved them to bits.
All of us had our favourites..=)

No I dun have pics of us..I nvr did take any to save.HAH!smart ass.
They all look different now though..ahaha.
Kerryn=cuter than b4
Karlisyle=Looks pretty n compact?petite la..
Both of them r twins btw..cute. =)
U guys look great..no need to diet d la k.
Azreeza=I'm not sure!!I havent seen her. =(
Pui Hua=hot mama =P
Christina=funny as ever,more open as well..a GREAT friend.
Anna=So gorgeous..yes Anna i'm praising u.haha.
Yee Yin=Anime maniac..duno wad happend.N still my best friend after all this years.
Shwu Teng=?I have no idea.We dun talk..We werent really close back then either.
Le June=still cute like b4..I havent talked to her either..gosh.

So those were some of my old friends,some maintained some lost.
But overall I'm glad we were n can possibly b friends still.=)
Now we're already out of high sch n some r already in college while others are still with their own things to deal with.
I'm wishing all of u the best in life..We need it eh?
Anna u said ur stranded.No worries..things will surely turn up.Hopefully the same will hap for me too.

Anyways..Moving away from Kuantan did help me a lot.Made friends with guys..ahahhah lame right?
Seriously I didnt actually make friends with guy b4 that.
N if I didnt move I wouldnt have met all the ppl i'm friends with now right?
My dear friends..
new found friendships,new bonds,new laughs.=)
I appreciate u guys A LOT.

Thanks for being there for me when I was down n thankiu for not thinking I'm too weird to handle?hahaha..we're all weird n I like that.

These ppl r..
Alana=My best friend..I miss u so much!My shoppin buddy n shes the 1 I pour my heart out to..other than YeeYin.My bowling queen.=)





-ALANA-







-ashraf-


Ashraf=had to go through shit for us gals cos of ppl who liked us n got jealous cos he was always with us..haha.Ur a cool dude.Keeps me laughin.
Husna=My lepak buddy plus the 1 who talks a whole lot with me.
PeiHann=mY sifu..hehe..My tutor,my frend who perasan Malik said he loves her..Puhlezzz la Peihann..=)











-ninah-

Ninah=My radio,my Chem bud..the 1 who always has weird songs to sing
Nina=Always has different flames in a year.







-ZUREEN-



Zureen=Hot babe with too many peminat..ur cool n funny.Didnt realise u could actually crack jokes weih.haha..My blue minded bud too. =P
Jershonia= She n her Chad..aduiz.I'm glad she finallu opend up to us all.
=)
Walter=U get me!Talk to him bout my probs at times.He's a real nice bloke to talk to.Miss talking to him.=)
Amyr=Always flirting eh?hehe..Good luck with ur new gf.

Its been quite sometime since I've seen any of them
The last person was ALana..she was there wit me on the day I left.Spend the day talking n moping n then crying at the last hour in the middle of the road!
=)
I'll b back hun.


Walter,ur suppose to teman me get piercings again.I'll hold u to that till I see u again.
Good luck with Stephanie.

Cant wait to see all of u again.
<3
Signing off~!<3
-x0x0-

No comments:

Post a Comment